Virtual Telehealth Appointments
Dr. Amirlak is now offering telehealth video consultations for both established and new patient visits. During these extraordinary times, we will continue to serve your needs in a safe manner, and we are excited to launch the latest in telehealth technology to continue to care for you.
We are following CDC guidelines by postponing elective procedures, surgeries, and non-urgent clinic visits, and our new secure and private virtual care visit assures that you can see Dr. Amirlak, even when you can’t leave home.
Follow these steps to meet with Dr. Amirlak through a virtual consult:
- Call 214-645-2353 to schedule your telehealth appointment.
- Use your desktop, laptop, cellphone or tablet with a camera and a microphone.
- If you are using a cellphone or tablet, the day before your video visit, download and set up MyChart and BlueJeans from the App Store. If using a desktop or laptop, visit the MyChart website. (New patients will receive a code to sign up when you call for your appointment.)
- Check that you are in a bright, private room and have the best possible Internet or cellphone connection.
- Log in to your MyChart account to complete your virtual check-in 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Meet with Dr. Amirlak in your Virtual Care video visit!